Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating Leaving Cert Irish

Options
  • 13-08-2013 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi Guys
    I'm 24 and hoping to go back in September to repeat my leaving cert Irish in order to secure the required grade to hopefully go back and study primary school teaching.I was wondering is there anywhere in cork, preferably the city or east cork area where i could go, to get a bit of a head start study wise, before September starts.Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Giving it holly

Hi tubs12
    You could also apply as a mature student next year to go to college as you are over the required age of 23. This is just another option on top of using your leaving cert points. I know this doesn't answer you initial question but it is something to look at?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

You still need LC hons Irish to apply for a Mature B.Ed degree.

@tubs 12 You could contact the AEGI service in Cork city. They can tell you what courses are available and where: http://www.corkadultguidance.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 40 tubs12

Thanks a million Guys..Really appreciate the help.

Advertisement