Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garda Clearance

• 13-08-2013 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

In a garda clearance form do you have to fill in the Months you stayed and left each appartment/house youve lived in. Or is it just the years which you've lived there that you fill in? It says on the form Years but Im not sure if it includes the months aswell for example is it 2009 - 2010. Or March 2009 - April 2010.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭LimerickSports

And also what does the form mean by no gaps in your addresses?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

And also what does the form mean by no gaps in your addresses?

Fill the from out as accurately as you can. If there are gaps the form will be sent back to you.

ya thanks but do months have to be included or just years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

The year from and year to sections must be fully completed for each address regardless of the number of previous addresses.

When correctly completed the Vetting Form should not contain any gaps in your address history from date of birth to the present date.

When I filled one out I didnt mention any months only years, and it was fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,374 ✭✭✭✭endacl

ya thanks but do months have to be included or just years
    If there's a space for months, fill that in. If not don't. The newer Teaching Council version, for example, has that space. The more familiar bog-standard faded-photocopy doesn't.

• Advertisement

ok thanks, needed to make sure because i find it hard to remember all the months and didnt want to mess it up. thanks

endacl wrote: »
    If there's a space for months, fill that in. If not don't. The newer Teaching Council version, for example, has that space. The more familiar bog-standard faded-photocopy doesn't.

ok thanks, ill have the months written out incase i need to put them in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,374 ✭✭✭✭endacl

ok thanks, needed to make sure because i find it hard to remember all the months and didnt want to mess it up. thanks
    When you have it finished, don't forget to make a copy. Handier for next time, and in my experience, there are many next times. Very odd system...

endacl wrote: »
    When you have it finished, don't forget to make a copy. Handier for next time, and in my experience, there are many next times. Very odd system...

ya thats a good idea, thanks

Advertisement