Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Combining Leaving Cert's for UCAS Tariff points.

• 13-08-2013 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi, I was wondering if someone could give me a definitive answer to this question..

I completed my Leaving Cert last year and repeated this year and am awaiting my results tomorrow.

I am hopefully heading to London to study.

I was wondering, can I combine my results from last year and this year..
    For example If I got a B1 in Geography last year, and wanted to add that to this years results for the purpose of UCAS, is this possible? Or is it your results from one exam year?

EDIT: I know this is not possible for the purposes of the CAO.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Check with your guidance counsellor but I'm almost certain you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shanekoaks

Thanks for your help.. My career guidance teacher was no help whatsoever..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Call ucas then. They are ever so helpful and they'll have loads of experience with Irish applicants. I too have heard of combining results , you just need it confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shanekoaks

Call ucas then. They are ever so helpful and they'll have loads of experience with Irish applicants. I too have heard of combining results , you just need it confirmed.

Thanks for the advice.. :)

Advertisement