Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixed Wireless in Kerry (Iveragh Broadband)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kerryfisher

Can definitely say Iveragh are the best provider we have had in years, no need to keep checking speedtest at all now, it's just the same every time you look, never had that before!

I also went with there voip package as well, I was a bit sceptical as to how good it would be, but I can say it's better than the eircom landline, even less delay than eircom, louder as well.

They say 15:1 contention so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 honeytrader

Hi folks,

I got the Iveragh broadband installed and I m extremely happy with it, I went for the 10mbs package and I've yet to het a reading below 5mbs even at peak times

I m very happy with it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 outta

Hi guys.

Do I need to buy my own router if I go with iveragh? Silly question as it probably is included

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Murphj7

Does anyone have Iveragh in Milltown Village? What sort of speeds?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭fmannix10

Murphj7 wrote: »
    Does anyone have Iveragh in Milltown Village? What sort of speeds?

If you get good signal to the mast you should get the speeds advertised no problem because I do. You may have issues getting signal if you are in the village due to buildings etc blocking your line of sight to the mast but you wont know until you get it tested. If its not good enough they just wont install it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 SunnyBess

Hi, just came on this post while looking for something else!

I have been with Iveragh Broadband for about 3 or 4 years now and have found them excellent to deal with.

I have only had about 2-3 problems in that whole time with lack of or slow broadband service, they have always texted to let us know there is a problem and usually tell us how long it will last as well. A far cry from the other mobile broadband suppliers in Southwest Kerry I have tried.

I had 3Ireland mobile WiFi and when it worked it was very good ( rarely) but when it was bad (frequently) it was abysmal. As for their customer service.... brutal!

Had the same with Vodafone coverage. Never dependable.

Iveragh Broadband I would highly recommend for customer service as well as being dependable and a LOCAL Business.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Sublime79

Anyone know what the broadband is like up in Parkavonear in Aghadoe? Looking at a house up there but the owners aren't that clued on broadband and that.

Advertisement