Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

forwarding in eircom webmail

Options
  • 13-08-2013 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

I have an eircom email account and other email address on it

[email]mainaccount@ eircom.net[/email]
    email1@ eircom
    email 2 @ eircom etc

But it is only on some email ddresses I can forward mail to another eircom email address. On some of the email addresses there is no option to forward as discusssed here

http://community.eircom.net/t5/E-mail-Online-Services/Forwarding-emails/td-p/5428

Some have the old style inbox and filters can only be applied within the account to move from folder to folder

Has anyone this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

You can ask for your old style eircom webmail to be converted and migrated to the new one. They did this automatically for some users but not for all for some bizarre reason. Go to the Talk to... forums and ask one of the eircom reps. (It takes a while though)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭alyssum

Alun wrote: »
    You can ask for your old style eircom webmail to be converted and migrated to the new one. They did this automatically for some users but not for all for some bizarre reason. Go to the Talk to... forums and ask one of the eircom reps. (It takes a while though)
    how long? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

alyssum wrote: »
    how long? thanks
    I don't remember but I think they were quoting 4-5 weeks at the time, but eventually it took about 2 months and a lot of reminding.

Advertisement