Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Ferries Available for Summer 2014

Options
  • 13-08-2013 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Heads up fellow campers.

Irish Ferries have their schedule and prices on their www site for Summer 2014 already.

Prices are pretty much the same for what we paid this Summer. I think the cabin prices have gone up? Am I right or just imagining things?

Won't book just yet but France 2014 here we come.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭iverjohnston

Hi, had a look at the site. They are currently more expensive than last years opening prices. booked Rosslare to Cherbourg return last December for august this year,, 2 adults and 1 child in small campervan (VW T25) and it came in at €516 with 3 bed basic cabin.
    Looking today for summer 2014, same route, van, people etc, coming in at €534 without cabins. website so slow to add chosen cabins, I give up waiting. Cabins would add €84 each way.

Hopefully it will drop a bit nearer Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,888 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Hi, had a look at the site. They are currently more expensive than last years opening prices. booked Rosslare to Cherbourg return last December for august this year,, 2 adults and 1 child in small campervan (VW T25) and it came in at €516 with 3 bed basic cabin.
    Looking today for summer 2014, same route, van, people etc, coming in at €534 without cabins. website so slow to add chosen cabins, I give up waiting. Cabins would add €84 each way.

Hopefully it will drop a bit nearer Christmas.
    theres a 10% off "sale" now for bookings to france for the summer bookable till end of october.
    10% discount on sailings to France made by October 31st 2013 for travel from Feb 26th to December 20th 2014. Use discount code: FranceC14. Motorist bookings only, does not include mini-cruise fares. New bookings only.
    http://www.irishferries.com/en/offers/fares-offers-france-from-ireland/

Advertisement