Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nds repairs

• 14-08-2013 12:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

looking for a bit of help anybody know anywere in limerick that repairs Nintendo nds lite I think the sons game card slot is broken :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ryange

If you can use soldering iron , buy the game slot on ebay , look up You tube. Part probably cost < €5. Take about 1 hour to open and solder in part.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭JimmyChew

Few shops around will do it for you cheap enough I'd say.

Try E-Net on Thomas st across from Tony Clarke's, a couple of Chinese lad's would do it no probs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

JimmyChew wrote: »
    Few shops around will do it for you cheap enough I'd say.

Try E-Net on Thomas st across from Tony Clarke's, a couple of Chinese lad's would do it no probs.

E-net do not do any repairs to NDS .. found another shop up by train station another Chinese lad said should be no problem around 20-25 euro will have it back next weekend so hopefully all ok

Advertisement