Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish gaming communities?

• 14-08-2013 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone... i am new to the forum and am just wondering if anyone know/is part of any irish gamer communities?

i mainly play fps,rts and rpg games but am very open minded to new genres

it would be nice to play with some irish people instead of americans/canadians

Steam name - SOMNIOX-BURGER

Thanks again...

~SOMNIOX

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭Laviski

www.gaellords.com

its mainly arma 2 focused but folks play bf,warframe,wot, war thunder, cube world, cs, trouble in terrorist town, LOL etc etc etc

we have public teamspeak on the ip :gaellords.com
    everyone is free to pop on join the public channels and if you want you can create your own temp channel with a password if you need some privacy :)

main thing to note is when you join ts don't be shy, when you join channel just hi and introduce yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,873 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

[BIG] BoneIdleGaming part of www.bone-idle.ie mainly play BF3 and MOHW right now but also play Day Z, COH2 and anything else anyone wants to play and it's all just for fun. www.facebook.com/BoneIdleGaming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Guyanachronism

Hey, over on the LGBT forum, we are attempting to set up a Gaymer group (LGBT gamers and geeks). It's just to create an online presence and then eventually real world meet ups.

I just started the twitter (@gayirishgamers) and steam page yesterday (steamcommunity.com/groups/gayirishgamers). Sorry can't link properly on work PC.

It's not segragation or anything like that, it just to create a social group and presence for LGBT people in Ireland who like gaming and geek stuff but find it hard to meet other LGBT people and often feel isolated or worry about nothing being accepted in existing groups.

It's all early stages yet, I just thought I would take the initative and see if people are interested.

If people are interested, we are discussing it here video games. I also posted actual links to the steam and twitter page.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SOMNIOX

HAHA thanks everyone!

I Did'nt realise there was such an online presence for irish gamers..

i'll look into the gaelords as they play arma 2 and would really like to play co-op

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

SOMNIOX wrote: »
    i'll look into the gaelords

Off to a good start.

• Advertisement
Advertisement