Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room Mates Needed

Options
  • 14-08-2013 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello :) I am a second year and have left it a bit late to find room mates. I currently have a few house options but a lot of landlords only accept groups. There's currently two of us but that's not really a group.. Please get back to me if you're interested! Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Handi Hsu

YellyG wrote: »
    Hello :) I am a second year and have left it a bit late to find room mates. I currently have a few house options but a lot of landlords only accept groups. There's currently two of us but that's not really a group.. Please get back to me if you're interested! Thank you :)

pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NicolaFlah

I'm goin into 1st year and need a relatively cheap place to live? Where's the house and how much is rent? :)

Advertisement