Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus Google Nexus Tablet 7" 16gb

Options
  • 14-08-2013 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Looking to get the first generation Asus Google Nexus Tablet 7" 16gb at a reasonable price. Everywhere I have looked seem to be around the 200 euro mark. I know the new one is out on 28th August so was hoping to get it reasonably cheap. I've heard rumours that Tesco are doing it for around 150 euro??????

Any help appreciated,

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Teresa kirkham

I have looked in all tescos and they are not reduced . Cheapest is Argos at 209

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

Tesco outlet in the uk are doing refurbs at that price. I have one and you honest couldn't tell it wasn't brand new.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ASUS-GOOGLE-NEXUS-7-ANDROID-TABLET-PC-TEGRA-1-2GHz-16GB-HDD-7-HD-SCREEN-BLACK-/350847678036?pt=UK_iPad_Tablets_eReaders&hash=item51b026b654

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Don17

199 in pc world in square
    tesco in square , couldn't see it on the shelf and looked at me blankly and said they have never heard of a nexus when i asked did they have it in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Don17

RYANER, how did you get them to post it to ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭sligoface

I loved my first gen nexus when I first got it but after time it got super slow, despite only having a handful of apps on it, which is a common problem if you Google it. I just updated to the newest is 4.3, and it is faster now, but the auto rotate doesn't work at all now which is very annoying. This is also a very common problem apparently, and neither a factory reset or the ultimate rotation control app helped at all. Another problem many have is YouTube being slow as hell which is ridiculous because Google owns YouTube. So I would make sure to do research before buying, they are great out of the box but I really wish I would have held off and got an iPad mini.

• Advertisement
Advertisement