Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom

Options
  • 14-08-2013 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Not sure if this is right forum,

Was sold eircom package in May,was changing to Sky and rep told me as I had been there years they would do me deal this was their save team.
    Was told my bill including broadband would never be more than 50 euro monthly,asked to email me confirmation never got any forgot until bill arrived 125 for 2 months.
    Phoned customer services yesterday was on for 65 MINS. got 3 different people and about 45 mins music, and each time had to explain why I was calling.When I asked the last lady if she thought it was ok to keep customer on phone for over 1 hour,and asked her if she went to garage with car fault and was met by 3 different people who asked name, car make, and then went away would she use garage or think they were cowboys,and I was told if I continued to be abusive she would terminate call.
    Again she took details and said they would investigate
    Nothing solved any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Go to the 'talk to eircom' forum and ask there. Their phone customer service is absolutely dreadful and you will likely get nowhere with them. Did you sign up with a door to door salesman or was it over the phone? If it was over the phone then eircom will be able to furnish you with a recording of the call to prove exactly what you agreed to. If it wad a door to door salesman this will be harder to prove. Eircom salespeople are notorious for lying through their teeth to get people to sign up for things, its absolutely disgraceful :mad: If you can't get a satisfactory response from Eircom, contact Comreg who will investigate the issue for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@mrspostman Please don't tell a poster to go post in another forum. This can result in duplicate threads on the same topic. Instead, please use the Report Post function so that a moderator can move it to a more suitable forum

Post moved to the Talk to Eircom forum, to see if the reps there can assist.

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

sham58107 wrote: »
    Not sure if this is right forum,

Was sold eircom package in May,was changing to Sky and rep told me as I had been there years they would do me deal this was their save team.
    Was told my bill including broadband would never be more than 50 euro monthly,asked to email me confirmation never got any forgot until bill arrived 125 for 2 months.
    Phoned customer services yesterday was on for 65 MINS. got 3 different people and about 45 mins music, and each time had to explain why I was calling.When I asked the last lady if she thought it was ok to keep customer on phone for over 1 hour,and asked her if she went to garage with car fault and was met by 3 different people who asked name, car make, and then went away would she use garage or think they were cowboys,and I was told if I continued to be abusive she would terminate call.
    Again she took details and said they would investigate
    Nothing solved any ideas?

Hi sham58107,

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you are having with us and please accept my apologises for the agent speaking to you in that manner.

Would you like to PM me your details and I will have a look into this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gaeilgobrach

I was with Eircom for years, I found their customer service so bad I couldn't wait to leave them once my contract was up and like that getting passed around from person to person . Glad I left

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭sham58107

Thanks I will go comreg route.Be interesting next time Eircom report losses and everyone wonders why?.
    have been with them for 30 yrs but no more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks I will go comreg route.Be interesting next time Eircom report losses and everyone wonders why?.

Hi sham58107

I'm sorry you feel this way, we have offered to help if you would like to PM the details to us however feel free to take any course of action you deem appropriate.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭sham58107

Hi sham58107

I'm sorry you feel this way, we have offered to help if you would like to PM the details to us however feel free to take any course of action you deem appropriate.

Al
    I have just replied to Tracey still not sorted again do eircom A and B not speak?,and I feel after 30 yr as customer the 2nd part of your reply says it all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi sham58107

Al
    I have just replied to Tracey still not sorted again do eircom A and B not speak?,and I feel after 30 yr as customer the 2nd part of your reply says it all
    Hi sham58107

I was replying to your post and I just taught I should offer to help aswell. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭HungryFish

Don't put too much faith in comreg. It really depends on who you talk to. I'm having a world of problems with comreg and eircom at the moment!

Advertisement