Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing a brush in photoshop

• 14-08-2013 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey,

I've made some of my own brushes over the passed few years and I barely ever use them, I want to start doing it properly and just never looked for the answer to this.

So I make a brush and go to edit and save brush preset and name it, goes into my brushes and all is well.. then I select it and use the brush setting to get the effect i'm looking for.

I go to another brush and say set an opacity through pen pressure in the transfer section and put a texture on it and use it and its great.. I've minimised the brush settings now and am painting.. then I need some hard shapes, I use the standard brush with size variation and go back to my opacity and texture brush and all the settings are gone?

Can anyone help?

Advertisement