Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to live/schools for family of four in Perth

Options
  • 14-08-2013 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all

We are a family of four , myself my husband our 13 yr old boy and 7 yr old girl. We are moving in November and I am finding it quite hard to figure out from maps etc where we should set up home.

We would like to be in a good catchment area for schools, a fairly new house near parks/shopping. We have been thinking possibly Wannaroo or Mullaloo our budget per week would be max $450.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

Join Irish familes in Perth on facebook, theres lots of people who can help you on there. If you are coming on a 457 visa be aware that the WA government has just announced that it is going to charge $4000 per year for primary kids who's parents are on 457 visa's from January.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 perth.ie

Thank you for reply N0.6 I'll check that out.

Advertisement