Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on first tattoo.

• 14-08-2013 1:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is frowned upon or annoying, but I was wondering if I could ask for some educated opinions on the matter. I'm going to be getting my first tattoo over Christmas, I'm thinking of getting the cover picture from fear and loathing, depp as hunter Thompson with the glasses, and bats etc.

Now this is the sort of thing that if it was done anything less than perfect would look truly awful. I was wondering if anyone could recommend an artist in Dublin that would be good at that sort of thing? I'd want it full colour etc, and was thinking of getting it in the top of my arm,outside arm,shoulder sort of area.

Also, I know that it all depends on how long it takes etc,but if anyone had any idea as far as a price range?

Sorry to hijack the board with my own selfish questions,but any help would be hugely appreciated,cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

hunterfearandloathingcolortattoo.jpg

That sort of idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Kris Barnas in Wildcat St. Stephen's Green studio has done a few Fear and Loathing pieces.

66512_505625606115623_8084552_n.jpg

480106_581238465221003_517258842_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Kris Barnas is class :), but a few other options for you to have a look at are.....

Also have a look at Tomash B in Hydraulix Tattoo has done some brilliant portraits.

There is Remis Cizauskas but a long waiting list as he is currently out of the country.

Also as much as it pains me to say it keep an eye out on some the guests Dublin Ink are getting in such as Augis Tattoo or Jp Wikman.

Also check out Robert Litcan in Dark Raptor Tattoo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

cheers for the help!

Advertisement