Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arthur Guinness festivals, for Blanchardstown.

Options
  • 14-08-2013 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭

"A Chara,

I would be very grateful if you could join Safer Blanchardstown in supporting Phoenix Fm in their application to the Arthur Guinness Projects for sponsorship to host a great festival here in Blanchardstown; see details below.

Phoenix FM could be hosting a large one day music and arts festival before the end of the year… if they get your votes and backing The Diversity Festival would celebrate diversity in the area with a great mix of music and street art. It would be held in front of the Fingal Co Co Office at the Blanchardstown Centre. Phoenix FM really need your support to win the public vote on the Arthur Guinness Project website, which would mean they would get the sponsorship needed to put on this exciting event.

You can vote here https://www.arthurguinnessprojects.com/music/diversity-festival-1

- You can vote through your Facebook account or by setting up an account on the Arthur Guinness Projects website (Please note that account passwords must contain at least 10 characters, including at least one number and one special character i.e. an exclamation mark!)

- You can vote once EVERY DAY… and please do……. I know I will

- You can vote once with every different email and Facebook account to which you have access

- Please get ALL FRIENDS AND FAMILY over the age of 18 to vote – the whole area will benefit from this project"

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I normally siteban people for vote spam like this, but seeing as it could benefit the wider community I won't dig out the banhammer this time. :)

However, it's clearly lifted from somewhere, so would you mind posting a link to the original site please chuck.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Is this not the same gig that you advertised for last March?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

Zaph wrote: »
    I normally siteban people for vote spam like this, but seeing as it could benefit the wider community I won't dig out the banhammer this time. :)

However, it's clearly lifted from somewhere, so would you mind posting a link to the original site please chuck.

I'm quoting the chairman off 'Safer Blanchardstown' - Phil Jennings - who emailed me this afternoon and asked me to help spread the word.

I've never posted anything like this before.m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I think Gaspode is thinking of the kids/teens open air concert thing that you advertised a while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

January wrote: »
    I think Gaspode is thinking of the kids/teens open air concert thing that you advertised a while back.

Ah right, that's unrelated to this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement