Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iTunes library

• 14-08-2013 2:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a problem with my iTunes library. My sister uploaded her music to the computer, but for some reason when she was putting it on (from CDs) either she or the computer (I think she did it) put soundtrack music into separate files. So the soundtrack for Juno in a bunch of folders called Juno Antsy Pants, Juno The Kinks, Juno Buddy Holly. At least the different folders of Michael Buble consolidate in my ipod as one artist but these other folders don't. So I can't get them to play at once (unless I decided to go and make them into playlist). Is there a simple fix? I tried changing the title of the folder of one of the but itunes didn't seem to notice the different title.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Highlight all the tracks you want and Right-click 'Get Info' and fill in the Artist, Album Artist and Grouping text-fields.

Advertisement