Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Army HK 33

Options
  • 14-08-2013 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm quite reluctant to sell this but I'm moving away and won't get much use out of it. As the title says it's a Classic Army HK 33, it comes with 2 high-cap mags. One has a broken trap door but I find a bit of tape works fine.

It's 0.9 joules with a .2g BB. High speed motor and a tight bore barrel.

Looking for €250 or nearest offer. Not really interested in trades.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kiwi61

Based in South Dublin, available for collection or I can meet in the city centre

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Any pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭7flanker7

Pics?

Oh sorry, forgot to put them in the original post!

• Advertisement

bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭arnim

Offer 200, pending inspection, any modifications done to it and are you first owner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Improbable33

Kiwi61 wrote: »
    I'm quite reluctant to sell this but I'm moving away and won't get much use out of it. As the title says it's a Classic Army HK 33, it comes with 2 high-cap mags. One has a broken trap door but I find a bit of tape works fine.

It's 0.9 joules with a .2g BB. High speed motor and a tight bore barrel.

Looking for €250 or nearest offer. Not really interested in trades.

I am very interested in this item , please let me know your rock bottom price . Cash ready

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Improbable33

Very interested , I'm in Dublin 22 and can collect

• Advertisement
Advertisement