If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PANASONIC BOARDIE TV PRICING - AUGUST 14TH 2013

Options
  • 14-08-2013 3:20pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Just our regular monthly update on TV pricing and Boardie specials - first up we will give you Panasonic pricing and specials:

Panasonic TXL32E6 - £379.95 / €449.99 - Free Boardie delivery

Panasonic TXL37ET5 - Last one to Clear - £499.95 Now £429.95/ €499.99 - Free Boardie delivery

Panasonic TXL42B6 - £389.95 / €459.99 - Half price delivery @ £12.49

Panasonic TXL42DT65 - £1199.95 / €1399.99 - Free Boardie delivery & Free Panasonic Blu- Ray player

Panasonic TXL42E6 - £569.95 / €669.99 - Half price delivery at £12.49

Panasonic TXL42ET60 - £649.95 / €749.99 - Half price delivery at £12.49

Panasonic TXL42FT60 - £899.95 / €1059.99 - Free Boardie delivery & Ipod touch by redemption!

Panasonic TXL47DT65- £1399.95 / €1649.99- Free Boardie delivery & free Panasonic Blu-Ray player

Panasonic TXL47ET60- £849.95 / €999.99- Free Boardie delivery

Panasonic TXL47FT60 - £1149.95 / €1349.99 - Free Boardie delivery & Free iPod touch by redemption

Panasonic TXL47WT65 - £1699.95 / €1999.99- Free Boardie delivery & free iPad by redemption

Panasonic TXL50E6 - £849.95 / €999.99  - Free Boardie delivery

Panasonic TXL50ET60 - £999.95 / €1179.99 - Free Boardie delivery & free Panasonic Blu-Ray player

Panasonic TXL55DT65 - £1749.99 / €2059.99 - Free Boardie delivery & free Panasonic Blu-Ray player

Panasonic TXL55ET60 - £1299.95 / €1549.99 - Free Boardie delivery

Panasonic TXL55WT65 - £2249.95 / €2649.99 - Free Boardie delivery & free iPad by redemption

Panasonic TXL60DT65 -£2699.95 / €3199.99 - Free Boardie delivery & free Panasonic Blu-Ray

PANASONIC PLASMA
    Panasonic TXP42GT60 - £1099.95 / €1299.99 - Free Boardie delivery

Panasonic TXP50GT60 - £1299.95 / €1519.99 - Free Boardie delivery

Panasonic TXP50VT65 - £1669.95 / €1969.99 - Free Boardie delivery

Panasonic TXP55VT65 - £2199.95 / €2599.99 - Free Boardie delivery

Panasonic TXP65VT65 - £3299.95 / €3799.99 - Free Boardie delivery

As ever in the unlikely event you see any of these products cheaper including free delivery - we will happily price-beat any cheaper price..

If you have any queries or of course if you would like to order - please just drop us a PM or an email to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and one of the guys will give you a call asap to assist,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭ashdale5

Just wondering if these come with the 5 year warranty and (if applicable) 3D glasses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Ashdale, thanks for the post.

Not all the models have the warranty and the Euro pricing that we have put on a lot of these is a discounted price so we'd have to have a look at any ones you are interested in and the sterling / Euro prices.

The supply of glasses varies between models also so unfortunately I can't say a definite yes or no.

If you can let us know any models that are of interest, we can let you know what's included. Hope this help helps.

Many thanks

Dave

Hi Ashdale, thanks for the post.

Not all the models have the warranty and the Euro pricing that we have put on a lot of these is a discounted price so we'd have to have a look at any ones you are interested in and the sterling / Euro prices.

The supply of glasses varies between models also so unfortunately I can't say a definite yes or no.

If you can let us know any models that are of interest, we can let you know what's included. Hope this help helps.

Many thanks

Dave
    I'm looking at either the TXP50GT60 or the TXL55ET60.

Ordinarily I wouldn't even look at LED over Plasma but my room is very bright so I'm worried about reflections on the plasma.

Any info or advice greatly appreciated as usual.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Both those models you have picked both include the 5 year warranty. They both come with 2 pairs of glasses.

On to the decision. For me, there is no decision to be made as the GT is a much superior TV. Better with motion, better blacks, better colours and a much more natural image....for the same price (or less in Euro)

I can appreciate the issue with reflections as this is where the LED can have the advantages and can be the right tool for the job. I can appreciate that the LED is larger as well but size isn't everything.

I would have to ask if you feel that the reflections are likely to be a problem as most people only have issues if the windows are directly opposite where the viewing positioning. Ie. If you are sitting directly in front of the TV with big windows behind the sofa....or if you are sitting to one side of the TV with windows on the opposite side.

In a lot of cases, these TV's go into positions where people thought that by having a window beside the TV it's a problem, but the problem isn't a problem if they are sitting opposite the TV as the Window is reflected in the TV.

I hope this makes some sense as it's tricky to explain.

ATB

Dave

Hi there.

Both those models you have picked both include the 5 year warranty. They both come with 2 pairs of glasses.

On to the decision. For me, there is no decision to be made as the GT is a much superior TV. Better with motion, better blacks, better colours and a much more natural image....for the same price (or less in Euro)

I can appreciate the issue with reflections as this is where the LED can have the advantages and can be the right tool for the job. I can appreciate that the LED is larger as well but size isn't everything.

I would have to ask if you feel that the reflections are likely to be a problem as most people only have issues if the windows are directly opposite where the viewing positioning. Ie. If you are sitting directly in front of the TV with big windows behind the sofa....or if you are sitting to one side of the TV with windows on the opposite side.

In a lot of cases, these TV's go into positions where people thought that by having a window beside the TV it's a problem, but the problem isn't a problem if they are sitting opposite the TV as the Window is reflected in the TV.

ATB

Dave
    Thanks for the reply Dave.

The windows aren't directly behind the TV but the room is a modern conservatory type living room with a LOT of windows. The reflection that will actually be seen on the TV is the kitchen because it's an open plan type deal. It's about as far from ideal AV Room as you can get really :-)

That said there won't be any actual direct sunlight hitting the TV but the fact that a lot of light will be getting into the room leaves me a little worried about the plasma. I've checked out AVForums and the consensus there seems to be that the GT60 doesn't handle bright rooms very well.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ashdale5 wrote: »
    Hi there.

ATB

Dave

The windows aren't directly behind the TV but the room is a modern conservatory type living room with a LOT of windows. The reflection that will actually be seen on the TV is the kitchen because it's an open plan type deal. It's about as far from ideal AV Room as you can get really :-)

That said there won't be any actual direct sunlight hitting the TV but the fact that a lot of light will be getting into the room leaves me a little worried about the plasma. I've checked out AVForums and the consensus there seems to be that the GT60 doesn't handle bright rooms very well.
    Hi Ashdale,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Is the TV going to be used much during the day?  Generally plasma screens in a bright room is a no go.  But as there is no direct light on it then it may work.  

Chris

Hi there.

ATB

Dave

Hi Ashdale,

Is the TV going to be used much during the day?  Generally plasma screens in a bright room is a no go.  But as there is no direct light on it then it may work.  

Chris
    Thanks for the reply Chris.

I think I'm done agonising over this now to be honest and I'm ready to pull the trigger and buy this television.

At the end of the day the only way I'm really going to know if it will do the job is if I get into the bloody room :-)

Do you want me to send you a pm to get the ball rolling?

Hi there.

ATB

Dave

Hi Ashdale,

Chris

I think I'm done agonising over this now to be honest and I'm ready to pull the trigger and buy this television.

At the end of the day the only way I'm really going to know if it will do the job is if I get into the bloody room :-)

Hi again,

Very true :)  Plasma screens have got a bit brighter over the years too so I reckon it'll be grand :)

Yea if you'd like to PM me your contact details I'll give you a shout and get it all sorted for you.

Chris

Hi there.

ATB

Dave

Hi Ashdale,

Chris

Hi again,

Very true :)  Plasma screens have got a bit brighter over the years too so I reckon it'll be grand :)

Yea if you'd like to PM me your contact details I'll give you a shout and get it all sorted for you.

Chris
    Hi Chris

Did you get my pm earlier? I'll try again because not sure if it went or not

Hi there.

ATB

Dave

Hi Ashdale,

Chris

Hi again,

Chris
    Hi Chris

Hi Ash,

Got ya :)

Nice speaking to you.  Your order is sitting here ready to go and should arrive with you on Wednesday.

Hope you have a great weekend, and thanks very much for the business.

Chris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

Hi Guys,

What's your existing boardsie deal for this one http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl42e6b/pana-txl42e6b-bk

Don't see it on your list.

thanks

Hi there.

ATB

Dave

Hi Ashdale,

Chris

Hi again,

Chris
    Hi Chris

Hi Ash,

Got ya :)

Nice speaking to you.  Your order is sitting here ready to go and should arrive with you on Wednesday.

Hope you have a great weekend, and thanks very much for the business.

Chris
    Thanks Chris.

Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

Can you tell me if the TXL42ET60 includes a 5 year warranty and 3D Glasses please, also wondering if the latest prices on the Samsung UE46F700 and the UE40F7000 have changed.

hearny wrote: »
    Can you tell me if the TXL42ET60 includes a 5 year warranty and 3D Glasses please, also wondering if the latest prices on the Samsung UE46F700 and the UE40F7000 have changed.
    Hi Hearny,

The ET60 does indeed include a free 5 year guarantee at the £649.95 price and comes with 2 pairs of 3D glasses in the box :)

As the Euro price has been discounted the 5 year isn't included.

On the Samsung screens you're looking at £1,099.00 with a free 5 year guarantee on the the 40".  And the 46" is sitting at £1,499.95 and also includes a free 5 year guarantee :)

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Was expecting delivery of TV today. Not sure what happened but no sign of delivery. I'm not at home myself but my wife was home most of the day and said she saw no one.
    I had no missed calls and neither did my wife.

Was expecting delivery of TV today. Not sure what happened but no sign of delivery. I'm not at home myself but my wife was home most of the day and said she saw no one.
    I had no missed calls and neither did my wife.
    Hi Ash,

Sorry to hear that.  Not sure what happened there :\

I've just spoke to the courier and they're chasing it up now.  Will give you a shout with more info once they get back.

Chris

Hi Ash,

I've just spoke to the courier and they're chasing it up now.  Will give you a shout with more info once they get back.

Chris

TV arrived today.

Nice to talk to Chris today although I was on a bicycle somewhere around Sligo in the pissing rain when I was talking to him so apologies if the conversation was a bit short :-)

Hi Ash,

Chris

TV arrived today.

Nice to talk to Chris today although I was on a bicycle somewhere around Sligo in the pissing rain when I was talking to him so apologies if the conversation was a bit short :-)
    Hi again,

Glad to hear the TV arrived :)  Apologies again about the delay.  

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.