Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trainee Network Administrator

• 14-08-2013 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi Everyone.

I am starting a networking course in September(CCNA). I would like to change career paths and head towards networking as I'm currently in Desktop Support and have been for 6 years now.

I am looking to gain some experience while doing the course by possibly working for a company for a day or 2 a week (for free) or leaving my current position and starting a new company, trouble is no company looks like they take on trainee network admins.

Can anyone who has been in this position help me out or give me advise on how they got onto the networking path

Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
    Michael

Comments

I've moved your thread from Expand Your Horizons to Servers & Systems. I'm not entirely sure if this forum is suited to your request, but I'm sure the mods will know where to move it if it isn't.

Advertisement