Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Points panic, accommodation?

Options
  • 14-08-2013 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

I got 490 points in my Leaving Cert today, leaving me 5 points short of what my course (DN600 Law BCL) was last year! :( if I make up the points through rechecks or if I get the course in the second round, then will I still get accommodation on campus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gradlife

Wait till offers happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Gitiana

Can i just ask, is there mandatory mooting/mock trials in ucd law? or are they all optional?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Gitiana wrote: »
    Can i just ask, is there mandatory mooting/mock trials in ucd law? or are they all optional?

I only have this as second hand information from a room-mate who does law but he said so far he has avoided all of the mock trials and he's a final year so it sounds like they're optional.

Advertisement