Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sculpture project

Options
  • 14-08-2013 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi!
    i'm currently a 2nd year sculpture student, and i'm doing a project about portraits. I want to create portraits based on a persons personality and not their appearance.
    so, if you want you can give me a description of yourself without describing your appearance, you can include anything that would give me a better insight into who you are, such as your hobbies, interests, likes, dislikes, fears ect.
    thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Hey :) Sounds like a very interesting project you're going doing! I'll kick things off here.... :)

I'm a "young lady" (HA) who loves metal and rock music, tattoos and animals. :D I struggle with a lot of things though, especially mental health issues, family problems and the likes.... BUT I try not to let it get me down that much :) I love hanging out with my friends and have a good catch up and laugh, I tend not to have a lot of friends but the ones I do are all such amazing people, couldn't ask for better :) Like I already mentioned I love heavy music, hoping to go to Avenged Sevenfold concert in Dec, even the support artists are amazing!! I tend to do a lot of walking in my spare time (and when it's not piiiissing outta the heavens!) just cause it's the only form of exercise that I like :pac:

That's all I can think of atm but I shall post more if I think of more :cool:

ok well if you want me to be honest I will

im a young guy who like pokemon a lot , lol

im shy but when out of my shell I get chatty

I prefer my own company

I live a quite life because my parents very strict as a child and it put me off getting to know others

my own fear i ever had is not having enough money to pay the bills as money is tight and there no jobs out there

i hope i helped

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

*BUMP* just cause this thread needs more replies cause of its awesome nature :cool:

Advertisement