Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available/Share] Single room near DCU €350pm

Options
  • 14-08-2013 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

What's up students! I'm Mark, living in Santry and have a room for rent that's perfect for any DCU heads looking for somewhere to kip for the year.

It's a single bedroom in a really roomy semi-detached just off the Swords road near Santry Avenue. My housemate and I are both 21, working pretty much full time. It's an easy-going house in an area with sound neighbours so the odd party or box social is no bother! The pair of us are smokers so it'd be preferable if you were too, for your sake mostly..
    We have all we could need; washing machine, dish washer, just got the wifi hooked up yesterday, a plethora of movies, tv, ps3 and xbox so boredom won't be an issue.
    Rent is €350 a month plus bills, Photos are available on request. Either pm me or text me on 0851355462

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement