Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoos and piercings with epilepsy

Options
  • 14-08-2013 7:02pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys

I'm just wondering if anyone with epilepsy had come across issues when trying to get a piercing or tattoo? I went in to get a piercing yesterday and was turned down and was told that I would need a doctor's note before I could get one. I am presuming that I would need one before I could get a tattoo either?

Does anyone know how long I need to be seizure free for before I could get either without a note? I have plans for both a piercing and a tattoo and getting a note would be difficult enough for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

To be honest, I think nobody can really tell you this but either the artist, or your doctor.

As it's kinda borderline medical advice, I'll have to lock the thread, but do let us know how you get on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement