Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The EA Humble Bundle - Best bundle yet possibly

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I feel like crap tbh, it cost me €1.11 :(]

Should have given more

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_remon

I feel like crap tbh, it cost me €1.11 :(]

Should have given more

You can update your order with more and it will add it onto the amount you already paid :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

You can update your order with more and it will add it onto the amount you already paid :)

Sound, I'll round it off to a fiver

• Registered Users Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭ozmo

Akrasia wrote: »
    It makes perfect sense to give away these games for free...

Yes - it has me even considering to install Origin now to make use of all the keys :/

hmmm.....

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Fantastic deal, noticed it yesterday and immediaitly got two(one for a friend).

I was expecting some people to give away the codes to the games they already have, but check out this clown.

http://www.adverts.ie/search/user-722595

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭calnand

Thor wrote: »
    Fantastic deal, noticed it yesterday and immediaitly got two(one for a friend).

I was expecting some people to give away the codes to the games they already have, but check out this clown.

http://www.adverts.ie/search/user-722595

You should definitely report him, there has to be some rule against what he's doing, taking money away from charity or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,378 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

calnand wrote: »
    You should definitely report him, there has to be some rule against what he's doing, taking money away from charity or something like that.
    I've done so, but can't hurt if others do the same. Breaks adverts' own rule against Profiteering.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

Overheal wrote: »
    I've done so, but can't hurt if others do the same. Breaks adverts' own rule against Profiteering.

I've reported him too. What a joke!!!! The more people that report his Ads the better!

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

another dude at it to http://www.adverts.ie/3596372 has 3 of the games thats in the bundle on sale for total of 30e.....sad times we live in. It was expected people to do this but for 10e per game is crazy greed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

YbFocus wrote: »
    o5fyo.jpg

Hehe... I know that feeling. Steam Summer Sale came and I resisted buying anything... because I had everything already... still mostly grey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I held out during the Steam sale but this is too good to turn up. I've never bought a Humble Bundle deal before.

I have a few of the games already and I'll gift the keys to a friend. If I select for myself, can I still gift the keys I already have or should I just select Send as Gift?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

wyrn wrote: »
    I held out during the Steam sale but this is too good to turn up. I've never bought a Humble Bundle deal before.

I have a few of the games already and I'll gift the keys to a friend. If I select for myself, can I still gift the keys I already have or should I just select Send as Gift?

Select it for yourself. You can use some of the keys and gift the rest to your friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

You get a list of keys, one for each game (two for the ones with both steam and origin). Just use whichever ones you want and email the ones you want to give away.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

welkin wrote: »
    Great deal, although you have to wonder if EA are in trouble launching a deal like this, they're not usually known for their generosity.

Their Origin service has gotten nowhere and they've had major disasters like Dead Space 3, Star Wars: TOR, and from what I hear Plants versus Zombies 2 is being taken apart online due to its in-app purchases model.

Remember the humble bundle is meant to be for "humble" Indie devs and not major software companies.
    In fact the last major that did this on Humble was THQ and look what happened to them

this might be the most uninformed post about gaming I've read!
    • If they were in trouble why would they be giving their games away to charity?
    • DS3 didnt do as well as expected but wasnt a disastor, MOH was a disastor
    • SWTOR is doing fantastic since the FTP move
    • THQ only did the humble bundle AS they were going under, trying to raise funds

...sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,444 ✭✭✭Nollog

There's a way to get origin keys from the steam keys, meaning you get 2 origin copies and 1 steam copy of the games with steam keys, which is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Tippex

just bought this eventhough I have 3 of the games.

Advertisement