Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iphone and sky drive

• 14-08-2013 8:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I use sky drive on my phone, really only started using it today and songs and videos in apple format play perfectly on phone.

Ive uploaded alot of videos which are not in an apple friendly format, my question is, what is the easiest and quickest way to convert these files, whether on phone or on my laptop converting then reuploading to sky drive?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭robclay26

Hey,

I use sky drive on my phone, really only started using it today and songs and videos in apple format play perfectly on phone.

Ive uploaded alot of videos which are not in an apple friendly format, my question is, what is the easiest and quickest way to convert these files, whether on phone or on my laptop converting then reuploading to sky drive?

Thanks

Handbrake. It's free and very good for pc, imac. I'm converting my avi and wmv video files to mp4 and will have them on my network drive so I can stream to any apple device in the house over wifi. It's a great program, simple to use and you can create a queue to convert a number of movies and you can go off and do your thing. Can set it to shut pc down after converting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

robclay26 wrote: »
    Handbrake. It's free and very good for pc, imac. I'm converting my avi and wmv video files to mp4 and will have them on my network drive so I can stream to any apple device in the house over wifi. It's a great program, simple to use and you can create a queue to convert a number of movies and you can go off and do your thing. Can set it to shut pc down after converting

Thanks for that, i will get that and do the same as you, cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭ablelocks

VLC will play directly from dropbox and promises an update for skydrive is coming. No conversion required altho' I have yet to try it myself.

(or you could get a windows phone)

Advertisement