Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a track to Download now youtube is blocked

Options
  • 14-08-2013 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Trying to get video of King And Lion heart to convert to mp3 but it seems to be blocked on youtube.

Whats the cheapest way of buying a track, I don't like itunes as it puts a lot of junk on my pc for the amount of times I might use it.

Play.com charge €1.49 for a track, but
    Music downloads can only be purchased by customers with a UK credit/debit card billing address.

What else is out there, is cdwow gone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭dmc17

I use 7digital myself and find it good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

dmc17 wrote: »
    I use 7digital myself and find it good

thanks dmc17 any other suggestions lads.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

danjo-xx wrote: »
    thanks dmc17 any other suggestions lads.

You could try iTunes. They usually have most music, but are probably more expensive. You can't buy songs on Spotify anymore

Just did a quick search and King And Lionheart is coming up on iTunes

The song is on here too. It's €1.49 for the track or €7.99 for the album and you don't have to sign your life over to Apple in order to buy it ;)

dmc17 wrote: »
    The song is on here too. It's €1.49 for the track or €7.99 for the album and you don't have to sign your life over to Apple in order to buy it ;)

awww brilliant I didn't check it you fully, thanks a mill.:)

• Advertisement

awww brilliant I didn't check it you fully, thanks a mill.:)

Most welcome. The search function isn't the best on it but they have a massive selection of songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Trying to get video of King And Lion heart to convert to mp3 but it seems to be blocked on youtube.

:confused:

Just copy and paste the URL of the video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A76a_LNIYwE

here, click Convert Video and then Download.

aww that's even more brilliant, thanks, now to get a refund from 7 digital:D

Boombox-01-june.gif

Advertisement