Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insulation Installers in Cork

Options
  • 14-08-2013 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I am looking for a recommendation for someone to do insulation work on an old house for a reasonable price. The walls will need to be done (external or internal depending on quotes).

Your suggestions welcome

Thanks
    Barr :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭familystand

I got a guy called Joe Hallisey his company is JH insulation , He was reasonable in his price and the job was well finshed , He pumped all my house walls and did my attic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Barr wrote: »
    Hi All

I am looking for a recommendation for someone to do insulation work on an old house for a reasonable price. The walls will need to be done (external or internal depending on quotes).

Your suggestions welcome

Thanks

David Daly & Sons, St. Lukes, did my internal insulation. PM me if you need there contact details as I don't know if I'm allowed to put it up here.
    Good builders and SEAI Grant approved, I know them for over 20 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Insulex do excellent work, have a reputation for being very knowledgeable and missing nothing during their installation.

Just remember the cheapest is very rarely the best, insulation the walls internal or external is the sort of thing that's only done once in a lifetime usually, best to do it right first time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Barr wrote: »
    Hi All

Your suggestions welcome

Thanks

NCE Cork,
    I've seen there attic insulation on jobs. Very good and clean, you could eat your dinner up there after them.
    I'm a plumber who see's a lot of attics in Cork
    Don't know them but respect there quality of work compaired to some names I would love to print.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

hi all,
    sorry to revive an old thread but just wondering if anyone had used someone they'd recommend to do their attic insulation
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Mumha

bungaro79 wrote: »
    hi all,
    sorry to revive an old thread but just wondering if anyone had used someone they'd recommend to do their attic insulation
    thanks

I presume you know you can get an SEAI grant for that ? Here's a link to SEAI contractors for Roof insulation in the Cork area.

https://hes.seai.ie/GrantProcess/ContractorSearch.aspx

You could try http://www.cwinsulations.ie/ My cousin dealt with them satisfactorily.

Advertisement