Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonably priced parking Navan

Options
  • 14-08-2013 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi could anyone tell me if there is any cheap car parks in Navan to park for the full day... may be getting a job there but not to familiar I usually just park in the shopping centre Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

The carpark beside Sean donoughues and the credit union (not the credit union one) have a day rate I think, there's another on on cannon row and then one on the kells rd across from fire station.

Not sure exactly what the rates are though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

I think the Navan O'Mahony's car park on Brews Hill is €3 for the whole day. It's right beside Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

There is a car park on the Kentstown road by the ramparts which is only a couple of € for the day. Beside Spicers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Mince Pie wrote: »
    There is a car park on the Kentstown road by the ramparts which is only a couple of € for the day. Beside Spicers.

Be careful with this car park. Not sure what it's like now, but in the past it was notorious for break ins! obviously, don't leave any valuables on display.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

The car park along the "bypass", Kells Road, beside the bus stop- €2.40 per day. Its almost beside the shopping centre. Can be seen close to the middle of the map

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

The carpark beside Sean donoughues and the credit union (not the credit union one) have a day rate I think, there's another on on cannon row and then one on the kells rd across from fire station.

Not sure exactly what the rates are though

I park in here everday, its £2.40 for day.

Advertisement