Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European City end of October

• 14-08-2013 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I would like to head to a europeen city at the end of October,What cities would you recommend for some site seeing ,decent night life and safe.Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Berlin is a brilliant city it has everything really, great museums, reasonably priced accommodation, good food and really good nightlife. Berlin you also have the benefit of both Aer Lingus and Ryanair so flight prices are generally good.

Others would be Copenhagen (expensive though) and Madrid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭mckildare

Krakow is nice to visit at that time of year. Prague is always nice. I've yet to visit Budapest but I heard it's a very nice city. Stockholm (start saving!), Barcelona, Munich are all nice places for a long weekend too. Loads of choices, enjoy it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

Lisbon is fantastic ! Cool, friendly city. Well priced accommodation in the city centre.

Advertisement