Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

list of my last transactions that were "verified by visa"

Options
  • 14-08-2013 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

can I get a list of my last transactions that were "verified by visa" over the phone? have just posted letter to fradulent dept in cabinteely about a visa card transaction that i did not carry out and have contacted the seller, but don't want to have to wait for the postman... 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi whomenonotme,

Thank you for your post.

It is possible to get a list of your last Verified by Visa transaction by contacting Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 and selecting option 6 for Visa Debit and then option 2 for Verified by Visa. A representative there will be more than happy to assist you with this.

If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement