Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Basketball

Options
  • 14-08-2013 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, my name is Michelle. I am 19 years old, from Germany and will spend a gap year in Dublin (Ballymun). During this time I want to continue playing basketball. Do you perhaps know a team for me ?

I play basketball for 11 years now and at the moment in the 4th highest ligue in Germany. Perhaps this helps you ?!

Thanks a lot :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 br3ak666

• Registered Users Posts: 6 michelle_44

thanks :) but honestly I am searching for a team where I can also join season games ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 andy8diz

Tolka Rovers in Glasnevin are always on the look out for players, find them on Facebook!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 coowee3

Hi, my name is Michelle. I am 19 years old, from Germany and will spend a gap year in Dublin (Ballymun). During this time I want to continue playing basketball. Do you perhaps know a team for me ?

I play basketball for 11 years now and at the moment in the 4th highest ligue in Germany. Perhaps this helps you ?!

Thanks a lot :)

Hi Michelle, if u drive a car we have a team clondalkin that is not far away on the motor way. If u are interested u can e-mail us maologbb@gmail.com we have 2 different teams in division 4 and 1 with games all over Dublin.
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 skorpionaslt

Hi guys im Rokas, i moved to Dublin 13 (Clongriffin) about a month ago. Im 22 and i use to play basketball for 10 years and for the last 2 years i didnt have time but willing to start again.

Is there any teams in North Dublin that are looking for players?

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement