Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House alarm

Options
  • 14-08-2013 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

anyone recommend somone who does house alarms, mine needs a battery replacement and the crowd that installed it are no longer around. :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Ap Systems in the Hebron should be able to help (056) 772 2254

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

cheers for that

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

Pat Brennan - Kilkenny Communications is very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Where do you live, exactly? I could be of assistance :D

Rang AP Systems Thursday agreed that they would be out on Friday morning but a no show and no phone call. Andyman just pm you with location.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

My dad's been ringing numerous Irish companies in the last few weeks related to building work and other things. He's constantly saying "They were to phone back but I never heard anything" No wondered the country's on it's arse. I know it's a vast generalisation, but I think it's terrible really. I'd be chomping people's hands off to get work.

The Ap systems man did arrive 3 days later and replaced the battery, since then the alarm has'nt worked, would'nt be recommending them to anyone!

Advertisement