Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

batteries failed - power drop

Options
  • 15-08-2013 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭

So a few months ago i got a kamry k100 and ive been using a protank on it with 2 imr 18650 2000mah batteries, everything was going fine but they went dodgy so i bought 2 new batteries. 2 efest imr 18650 2000 mah batteries about a month maybe a month and a half ago. recently though they havent been giving the kick ive grown used to. Fully charged they seem to give out the same amount of power as a half charged battery. Anyone else experience somthing like this? Could it be the charger for some reason?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Lack of consistency is a bugbear of mine when it comes to vaping. Any time I change anything - batteries, clearomisers, liquid brand - I lose the flavour I've gotten used to. Still, I always manage to find something new to enjoy.

Advertisement