Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 14 STEAM KEY 26.99

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Arikiruka

AdamD wrote: »
    Ordered from cdkeygo.com about 20 minutes ago, no sign of a key. I have payment accepted and order confirmation emails, Its not in one of them is it?
    Your key has been sent Adam, we were temporarily out of stock then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

AdamD wrote: »
    Nothing there

EDIT: got it

Say goodbye to your social life :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

When will it be available again on cdkeygo.com as its saying out of stock at the moment.

Seems to be working again. Just got my code, and downloading it now.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Soldie

I'm getting a popup-box error when I try to add the game to my cart on CDKeyGo. It says "You already have the maximum quantity available for this product". Any ideas?

• Advertisement

Soldie wrote: »
    I'm getting a popup-box error when I try to add the game to my cart on CDKeyGo. It says "You already have the maximum quantity available for this product". Any ideas?
    Was getting that Yesterday when they were out of stock. But when its back in stock you shouldnt get that message.

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Was getting that Yesterday when they were out of stock. But when its back in stock you shouldnt get that message.

Balls. Will keep checking back so. Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Downloading the demo now to give it a lash. Will probably buy the game next week when I'm not quite so poor.

Ended up ordering from GameFly as I couldn't be arsed waiting around for CDKeyGo to get the game in stock again. But my GameFly order has been pending verification for a few hours now and they're not answering my e-mails. I suppose the you have to take the rough with the smooth with these cheap retailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Arikiruka wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I'm Arikiruka, Sales & Marketing Director of CDKeyGo.com! We've noticed a good amount of traffic from this topic, so I took freedom to join here and offer any help needed.

Regards!

hi ya , im waiting for my code to be sent any idea how long it is going to take ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Little Pea wrote: »
    hi ya , im waiting for my code to be sent any idea how long it is going to take ?

ha got it already :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Any have issues with CDKeyGo giving out duplicate keys? Received a key, put it in to Steam and was told it was already used ('duplicate key'). Sent off an email to CDKeyGo and have heard nothing since. Their online chat thing is never online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Arikiruka wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I'm Arikiruka, Sales & Marketing Director of CDKeyGo.com! We've noticed a good amount of traffic from this topic, so I took freedom to join here and offer any help needed.

Regards!

I received a key for FM14 but when I tried to activate it on Steam I was told the key had already been used and it was a duplicate key.

I've attempted to contact support by email (twice), Skype and Facebook but had no reply. Can somebody get in touch with me ASAP please regarding this.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

peejay1986 wrote: »
    I received a key for FM14 but when I tried to activate it on Steam I was told the key had already been used and it was a duplicate key.

I've attempted to contact support by email (twice), Skype and Facebook but had no reply. Can somebody get in touch with me ASAP please regarding this.

Same thing has happened me man. Did you end up getting it sorted? If so, how? There doesn't seem to be any for of customer support on their site at all, appart from the chat portal, which is never online.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I've been waiting over an hour for my key from CDKeyGo.com, anyone been left waiting this long ?

Edit: 4 hours.........

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

I've been waiting over an hour for my key from CDKeyGo.com, anyone been left waiting this long ?

Edit: 4 hours.........

I was waiting over 4 hrs for mine to be sent through on Thursday night, and when I eventually did get it, it was a duplicate key. Still waiting for someone to get back to me on it..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Dercola wrote: »
    I was waiting over 4 hrs for mine to be sent through on Thursday night, and when I eventually did get it, it was a duplicate key. Still waiting for someone to get back to me on it..

hope that doesn't happen to me too. worst thing is i seen it in Xtra Vision for €35, said id buy online to save a few euro, i'd take the hit now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

I ordered it from G2PLAY.NET on Friday and still no key. Still awaiting Admin Approval.

EDIT: Now received after a quick Live Chat with Customer support. Paid €24

• Registered Users Posts: 7 The Semiotec

Will FM14 support Intel chipsets??

To be honest i don't really care about playing or watching the mates so 2D you be ok for me

• Registered Users Posts: 7 The Semiotec

Need to know before i buy the boxed game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

Will FM14 support Intel chipsets??

To be honest i don't really care about playing or watching the mates so 2D you be ok for me

you mean graphics ya it will be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

30 quid in Argos now as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Well just got this, 24 quid first footie manager in a few years, ordered from cdkeys.com almost instant delivery :) bring on a nufc league and champions league titles!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

50% off FM14 Christmas and St. Stephens Day.

http://sortitoutsi.net/buy-fm14

£17.50 is the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

£14 on game.co.uk but they don't seem to have the mac version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭d93c2inhxfok4y

I seem to have missed a lot of the xmas sales, stupidly. Anyone know anywhere I can buy it for download online, cheaply?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

I seem to have missed a lot of the xmas sales, stupidly. Anyone know anywhere I can buy it for download online, cheaply?

Have a look at my thread over in the bargain alerts forum. My offer is expired but there are lads talking about downloading the game for 6 euro from a Brazilian website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭d93c2inhxfok4y

Have a look at my thread over in the bargain alerts forum. My offer is expired but there are lads talking about downloading the game for 6 euro from a Brazilian website.
    Just tried it, price has gone back up. Damnit. Still looking :(

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Nal

Is a steam key the actual game download? and where seems to be the cheapest place now? thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement