Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free android app development

Options
  • 15-08-2013 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi all

I am currently studying android app development having completed both my java programming exams (associate and programmer) a large part of this course is developing and publishing an android app. I am looking for individuals or companies who require an app that i can develop for free, this app will be produced professionally and used as part of my "portfolio". i am based in south dublin if relevant.

thanks and regards
    niall coffey

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Ethically, unless it's family, I wouldn't do a freebie for a commercial operation. Try to find a charity that needs an app done - this also looks marginally better on one's resume. Avoid start-ups; you're starting off, problem is so are they, so you don't want a situation whereby the blind are leading the blind - never ends well.

You should search this and the Development boards for requests by charities, then PM them directly and see if they're still looking for help, as they pop up every now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gimas

Hi Niall300,

I would like to offer you a project. Please DM me with your details and we can discuss.

Cheers,

Gilmar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

OP's post kinda reminds of this coder trolling craiglist saying he was a technical guy looking for an idea guy!
    http://url.ie/ioft

Advertisement