Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embrunman

Options
  • 15-08-2013 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I see this on today. Following the Doc's updates via twitter.

Anyone every done it? Looks like one hell of a tough race

Apologies for the typo in the title

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

Not sure if it is anymore but for many years it had the best prize purse in long distance racing in europe and always a deep field since they pay top 15.

Never done it but its the real deal.
    Not sure if harder than the norseman or not, hard to compare as embrumman has by far the thoughtest bike and norseman the toughest run, but way more competetive than the norseman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

I think WTC should hire Sutton for future race updates as some of his tweets on the race have been hilarious so far.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

pgibbo wrote: »

Apologies for the typo in the title

Double click beside your title on the main forum page and you can change the title of your thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

I think WTC should hire Sutton for future race updates as some of his tweets on the race have been hilarious so far.

He's priceless. Sounds like Eimear Mullen is on a charge to the podium. She's having a cracking season

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭hunkymonkey

I've done it, it's a great race. Swim is grand, the bike is a nice tough course, the roads are closed to oncoming traffic. The run is challenging, the downhills are the hardest part as your quads & hips are v tight after the bike.
    Can't recommend it enough.
    I've also done Norseman and I'd rate Embrunman a much 'tougher' race.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Is there a race HunkyMonkey hasn't done

*swoon*

Advertisement