Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing issue

Options
  • 15-08-2013 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭

Hi, there is an issue with my bill, I have been overcharged due to discounts not being applied for bundles etc.  I called 1901 about this last week and was told it was sorted but changes haven't been applied as per my outstanding balance on my eircom.  Can one of the reps please have a look?  Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Hi, there is an issue with my bill, I have been overcharged due to discounts not being applied for bundles etc.  I called 1901 about this last week and was told it was sorted but changes haven't been applied as per my outstanding balance on my eircom.  Can one of the reps please have a look?  Thanks.

Hi nikkibikki,

I'm sorry to hear this.

Would you like to PM me your details and I will have a look into this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Tracey you haven't replied to my last 3 PM's. Incorrect bill amount has now been taken from my account. Nearly €20 too much. Can you please advise when this will be rectified? I am only a few months with eircom and there are already problems...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Tracey you haven't replied to my last 3 PM's.  Incorrect bill amount has now been taken from my account. Nearly €20 too much. Can you please advise when this will be rectified? I am only a few months with eircom and there are already problems...
    Hi nikkibikki,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you. I have replied to your PM there.

Thanks Tracey

Advertisement