Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Red

Options
  • 15-08-2013 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,

I am thinking about switching to Vodafone red on bill pay as I think it will save me money and get a free phone.

I have no idea which phone to pick but want one off the one's that are free as I don't want to spend money on a phone as I'm not working at the minute. Does anyone have any reviews on the Samsung Galaxy S3 mini?

Or if you have looked at the Vodafone Red free phones which one would you recommend?

Thank you for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Therush

Do not move to vodafone! I am a new billpay customer and have at nothing but misery with them. O2 have been bought by 3 I am wondering whether now that they are bigger they may offer more value.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MbFum

I think their packages are overpriced for the services they offer. There are better deals than their Red tariffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

VODAFONE RED is daylight robbery! The EU capped roaming charges are normally cheaper. Be very sure of what you are signing up to because very little justifies 3.99 a day. Switch off data and just use wifi and outside of that the EU capped charges are absolutely fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭elaine.rodger

Decided to go with the Samsung S3 mini and so far I am loving the phone and seems to be just as good as the Samsung S3. I haven't had any problems with Vodafone and whenever I had to ring them they were very helpful. Where I live at home it is very hard to get signal and with vodafone I can get signal so that's another reason I stay with them. With my luck I would change and get no signal then. But I know of different people that have had a lot of trouble with vodafone in the past!

Advertisement