Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leopardstown Bulmers Live

Options
  • 15-08-2013 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

Hi

What's the venue for music like ? Mainly I'm wondering if there's any shelter from the rain?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Dinging

If it's raining tonight for the Mondays then we are getting wet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

yep, no cover

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

I just received an email from the people at the race course
    "Yes indeed there is plenty of cover here at Leopardstown racecourse.
    We have a large marquee close to the stage for the music after the racing. This marquee has a full bar and tall table pods.

During racing we have a newly refurbished Circle Lounge on the third floor of the Grandstand which is open during the Summer Series to all our patrons and there is a wide variety of food options and a full bar available there. We also have many other bars and food choices in the Tote Hall and on the first and second floors of the Grandstand.

We hope you enjoy your visit here to Leopardstown and if it is any consolation the rain is due to stop before racing begins, so hopefully!"

Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Went to the Happy Mondays, not really a big fan but I thought they were good, Bez was in great form!

I had a great evening out in Leopardstown. Loved the setup out there. Will go back next year if there is anyone decent on the lineup.

Advertisement