Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Rouge in Cabinteely - is it closed ?

Options
  • 15-08-2013 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Does anyone know if this restaurant in closed temporarily or permanently ? They haven't been open for the last few weeks - their menu board outside said they wouldn't be open tonight due to a gas problem - that was at least two weeks ago and it's still not open...

B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Yoghurt87

I'm not sure but it's under the same owner (Ann-Marie Nohl) as Expresso Bar which closed a few months back. Hopefully it's only temporary, but either way it seems like bad form towards their customers not to have more information up.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭BobbyBingo

Thanks for that. Yes - it's quite bizarre - their answering machine is full and I cant leave a message. I went down there last night and it was closed - but the tables were fully set for dinner etc - it was like they turned the key in the door and never came back.

B

Advertisement