Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

peerl acquistions

Options
  • 15-08-2013 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone heard of this crowd,,have my doubts there an actual company.. woops spelling mistake peerless acquistions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Same address as http://streamconsumersolutions.com/contact/

Wonder if they are related

Thread here about stream http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056963232

• Registered Users Posts: 4 alan8

Hey guys, Sorry I am new, I have an interview with Peerless Acquisitions today and am wondering what is the story with them? I can't seem to find any information on them and when I do people seem to think they dodgy. Please, any information would be helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 41 corkemt

alan8 wrote: »
    Hey guys, Sorry I am new, I have an interview with Peerless Acquisitions today and am wondering what is the story with them? I can't seem to find any information on them and when I do people seem to think they dodgy. Please, any information would be helpful

Hey, Just woundering if you got any further information on this company, I have an interview coming up with them, its a sales assistant position. Selling what would be one question but i am really confused with the lack of information at the moment?? Please help?? Thanks in advance :o

Hey,
    From what I heard they seem to be fairly dodgy. Anyone I spoke to about them said that I should avoid them, their website gives you no clue as to what they do. Which looking back I should have seen as a bad sign, I heard that the manager has had two closed business's already and yeah after all that bad info, I just decided not to go to the interview. If I were you I wouldn't go
    but you can always go and turn it down if you dont't like what you see but be careful

I went out on my first days training and was mortified when we finally made a sale. My self and the guy who was training me in were leaving after making the sale and giving the general bull**** and he asked for a cigarette!?!?
    The woman who was young enough was taken aback but of course gave him one! Then he turned and said take one to me, even though I was dying for a smoke I was way to embarrassed to take it!

All of them that work there say how they make so much money but as I only seen one sale I doubt they make much! I didn't show up for the second day of training!

I got this from another user, forget their name but that was their experience so I think you should avoid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 wheats20

I worked for the one in cork for 3 months, I was bullied awfuly for three months, and APPARENTLY all my application forms never cleared, I made about 300 euro in three months, there a scam all so stuck up and think there perfect, they make you work in the lashing rain until all hours until you meet your target, if ya didn't meet your target you were slaughtered! DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS! nobody deserves what I went through!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 corkemt

Hey guys, just getting back to ye with an update, never went for the interview after all. I rang them yesterday evening enquiring was it door to door sale and yes it is. They obviously know that nobody wants to work door to door when the majority of the companies are advertising the job as "Sales Assistant". Got offered another job interview today for another so called "Sales assistant" position. When I asked his the same questions expressing that I am not interested in door to door sales, he go narky on the phone and asked; well why did you apply for a job you didnt want?? Guess you learn something new everyday, re-naming which should really be called "Looking to be wet, cold, hungry and broke??? Please apply for a guaranteed position". Its not worth it for anybody to lower themselves for that. Cheers for the help and advise guys!!!! :);)

Advertisement