Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAMA or not!?

• 15-08-2013 2:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭

I overheard that the estate in live in has been taken over by nama or at least vacant houses. What would be the best way of finding out and consequences for me as a home owner.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,586 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Maybe have a read of the NAMA list of properties enforced?

http://www.nama.ie/about-our-work/properties-enforced/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭iPearly

Geuze wrote: »
    Maybe have a read of the NAMA list of properties enforced?

http://www.nama.ie/about-our-work/properties-enforced/

Well it's not there but there's a lot of 'certain property' in drogheda literally which could be anything. Lots of secrecy.Thanks for your help though

• Registered Users Posts: 37 38 redwood

iPearly don't hold your breath. We gave up waiting on a property in an estate in Dublin 15 which was taken over by Nama 15 months ago. They have now decided to rent out everything in that estate until the market recovers. You will not get any information from Nama. It definitely is a secret society. The only reply we got from Nama was to tell us that "Nama only owns the loans but not the Assets". They also referred us to Properties enforced but it is just a joke. I have checked it regularly. 1 property has been on the list for the whole of Dublin 15 since June 2012. That is in Chesterfield Grove in Castleknock which was sold in Sept 2012 according to Property Price Register. List was updated in June 2013 which still has the same (only one) property advertised.

Advertisement