Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pcb Control board

• 15-08-2013 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

HI

Is it safe to replace a 500w pcb control board with a 1500w, this is on a vibroplate i bought and i cannot get my hands on the 500w that suits but have the 1500 which i have tried and it works but want to make sure its safe and wont cause any damage to the motor.

Thanks Y

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭whizbang

No way to tell easily... I don't know anything about Vibroplates! - Exercise Machine ?
    The Watts rating may be the power its supplying to the machine, maybe thats 3 times more that it can handle?
    Otherwise it may be just a power supply, and the machine controls the power used..?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 yogi b

Thanks for the reply, turns out it doesn't work , i connected the 1500w board to the machine, it will supply the power to the motor but i cant control the speed,it just runs at a high speed all the time.

Advertisement