Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable

Options
  • 15-08-2013 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when the timetable for the Autumn/Winter semester is out?
    Is it after the repeat exams finish?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

According to SAA it will be "early next week" so really it's anyone's guess. Should be out by this time next week though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Should be available any day now. Thought it would have gone up this week actually

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

It's up!

Unfortunately it returns no records for me but I guess that's because I'm a post-grad now and it'll get sorted after I choose my modules an' all.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭ricimaki

I'm also getting 'No records returned', and I'm going in to second year. Should be up and working soon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭VanishingActs

Oh phew. I thought there something wrong with mine because nothing was turning up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭ricimaki

It's now up and working, for me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

1 hour lecture on Friday only. Possibly the best time table yet :)
    17 hours for the first few weeks at least

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭VanishingActs

Best timetable ever. Nothing on Fridays. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Pretty atrocious timetable this year. 9am starts across the board and not finished until 6 on Fridays.

Let the desperate rearranging beginulate!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I have 4 9am starts but I can live with those. Supposed to be in until 6 on a friday so will have to change that.
    17 hours a week in total.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

Five 9am starts, 4 6pm finishes, 25 hours without tutorials. Well, fudge my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

iLaura wrote: »
    Five 9am starts, 4 6pm finishes, 25 hours without tutorials. Well, fudge my life.

Just about to complain about my own but following that comment,
    I really can't... :P
    2 9AM's 2 10AM's and 1 11AM starts & 2 6PM finishes.
    17 hours.

Now for the annual checking campus maps to find out where I am... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Monday: 10 start (bleugh, it's a lab too so have to be awake) and 6 finish
    Tuesday: 8 start (yay for horses!) and 6 finish (hope the class don't mind us walking in stinking of horses)
    Wednesday: 9 start and 6 finish
    Thursday: Only one lecture at 4
    Friday: 10 start and 4 finish...

Guess I'm not going home this semester :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

1 hour on friday.

3 9's 2 10s'

all 5-6 finishes bar friday..

What does all day FYP consist of? Sitting at home ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

All day FYP sucks if you have a lab based project because you are required to be in the lab all day. Self research requires you to spend the day working on your project. It's not for watching Botchamania and getting your work, that you told your supervisor you did, done on the Tuesday before you meet with your supervisor.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Pretty atrocious timetable this year. 9am starts across the board and not finished until 6 on Fridays.

Let the desperate rearranging beginulate!

Same. Free all day Tuesday and Thursday though for the first few weeks then only a few tutorials. Wednesday not too bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Worst timetable ever. 28 hours a week, 4 9am starts, 4 6pm finishes including fridays, 6 hours of labs in a row on thursdays and very few gaps where I can swap stuff around. Going to be a horrific semester.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Cosmicfox

Don't finish til 6 on Friday which sucks. Didn't realise quite how far from the campus brookfield actually is but at least I've not too many early starts. Except monday, which is all the way in the health science buliding...

Advertisement