Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic Design / Wedding Stationary

Options
  • 15-08-2013 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

Newbie here but hoping someone may be able to help me out.

I am looking to learn all I can about designing and supplying wedding stationary. Would anyone out there be able to point me in the right direction?

I have been looking into graphic design courses, there is a good 10 week course in Dublin Institute of Design, which would be good for this (I have contacted them) but does anyone know if there is an online course I could do?

I am a mother and work Full time as does my husband. I have some free afternoons as I have just begun taking parental leave 2 days a week from work and would love to do something that would enable me to work from home, my own business. I have a genuine love for anything wedding since planning my own a few years ago and I am very creative so wedding stationary would be right up my street!

All info would be greatly appreciated! :)

Advertisement