Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving accounts from PS3/XBox 360 to PS4/XBox One

Options
  • 14-08-2013 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭

Your account with stats, unlocks, and even premium can be transferred from PS3 to PS4.

Going by the small bit DICE said it's one way so if you transfer and not a single account.

Not sure if you lose the premium on the PS3 when you do transfer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Varik wrote: »
    Your account with stats, unlocks, and even premium can be transferred from PS3 to PS4.

Going by the small bit DICE said it's one way so if you transfer and not a single account.

Not sure if you lose the premium on the PS3 when you do transfer.
    I think its only if you buy BF4 on PS3/360 and then later buy it again for PS4/X1 that they let you keep your stats.

I got a bit excited when I read the release that my BF3 Premium was going to carry over to BF4 :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've split these posts out, as I think it's important that console players are aware that their accounts aren't quite as straight forward as they could be, and that there's a one-way transfer process required.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Of course its one-way.Sure why would you want to transfer back to your 360 or PS3 once you upgrade to next gen.

Advertisement