Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Research Project

• 15-08-2013 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Okay, so I told myself I would start this project during the summer to ease the workload, however some problems have emerged.

I am not clear what I am meant to be writing about. Am I (a) researching an event and writing about it in a lot of detail or (b) discussing my research skills and how I researched the event?

Secondly, I got three books out of the library. The event I am researching is the Assassination of Archduke Franz Fernland. Two of the books focus on origins of WW1 and only have a page on the event. However, I have obtained another book form the library which is dedicated to the event. However, the book is a children's history book, but it does give great detail on the event.

Are these sources adequate and can anyone give me some advice. Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement