Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ongoing issues since moving to Eircom

Options
  • 15-08-2013 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I moved to eircom after being mis-sold efiber before it was actually available.
    I thought I had come to a resolution with eircom but to date what I was offered has not come to light. I am now in the position of going through the order process again. I have applied online now 3 times and it was only on the third attempt I got an email reference back (267817) at this point I thought I was eventually on the way but alas No when I contacted eircom as I had not gotten a callback to get an installation time I was told they had the order but no action had been taken to get an appointment AND this may take 10 working days to check? is there any way this can be speeded up and I am willing to take a cancellation if one comes available.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dezb101

Is anyone from Eircom going to reply?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

dezb101 wrote: »
    I moved to eircom after being mis-sold efiber before it was actually available.
    I thought I had come to a resolution with eircom but to date what I was offered has not come to light. I am now in the position of going through the order process again. I have applied online now 3 times and it was only on the third attempt I got an email reference back (267817) at this point I thought I was eventually on the way but alas No when I contacted eircom as I had not gotten a callback to get an installation time I was told they had the order but no action had been taken to get an appointment AND this may take 10 working days to check? is there any way this can be speeded up and I am willing to take a cancellation if one comes available.
    Hi dezb101

I would be happy to assist so if you would like to send me a PM including your account details I will look onto this further and advise on the appropriate routes/actions to take.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dezb101

Hi Alan

Any update yet?

Des

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

dezb101 wrote: »
    Hi Alan

Any update yet?

Des

Hi dezb101

Al sent on the information / PM and I set you a private message.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement