Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double En-suites in Dublin

Options
  • 15-08-2013 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I've got a quick question about Double En-suites in Dublin, are they going like "hot cakes"?

I'm asking because I'm looking for one for Sept 1st, anyone I contact either doesn't get back to me(assuming it's gone) or does and by the time I reply to arrange a viewing they reply to say it's gone.

I'm looking in areas in central Dublin on the south side, D6, D8, D2 and around there but I'm really struggling to even arrange a viewing or two.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

Bad time to be looking I'm afraid. All the students are house hunting at the same time as you.
    You're also keeping your search to the most popular areas. Consider north of the Liffey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

gaius c wrote: »
    Bad time to be looking I'm afraid. All the students are house hunting at the same time as you.
    You're also keeping your search to the most popular areas. Consider north of the Liffey.

Yeah I was thinking that, I kinda thought students would be going for places sub €450 though but obviously not!

I'm trying to stay south of the Liffey, work + plenty of places of interest are the reasons for picking it.

Are recommendations for nice areas south of the city centre?

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Yeah I was thinking that, I kinda thought students would be going for places sub €450 though but obviously not!

I'm trying to stay south of the Liffey, work + plenty of places of interest are the reasons for picking it.

Are recommendations for nice areas south of the city centre?

Could be sharing a double room!!!

Where do you work?

Could be sharing a double room!!!

Where do you work?

In the Digital Hub, near the Guinness store house.

But I plan on cycling to places out by D18 which is one of the reasons I don't want to go North of the Liffey.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

What is a double en-suite? A big bathroom?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Try park west

mad turnip wrote: »
    What is a double en-suite? A big bathroom?

I do hope you're like "thanks" hunting.

It's a double bedroom with an en-suite. Or double en-suite for short...

In the Digital Hub, near the Guinness store house.

But I plan on cycling to places out by D18 which is one of the reasons I don't want to go North of the Liffey.

I actually work very near you. Why don't you live in Crumlin? Very close to where you work and rents are fine. Here's the first one off Daft.
    Kimmage, Harolds Cross & a little further out, Terenure would also be a grand cycle into work for you.
    Also, keep your eye open for places in Islandbridge.

There's also Smithfield & Stonybatter (D7), directly across the river so it wouldn't be that much extra to D18.

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Try park west

You've taken an instant dislike to the OP???

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

You've taken an instant dislike to the OP???

I didn't want to put it that way- but yes- what the hell?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Penguino

Some nice apartments in Dublin 8, recently built so could have one ensuite plus bathroom. Double ensuites INO will be very hard to find in any area

Park wast isn't a nice area then? :pac:

Park wast isn't a nice area then? :pac:

That's putting it mildly.

Advertisement