Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating Leaving Cert in Rathmines.

• 15-08-2013 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hey guys,

Wasn't too happy about my results so i decided that i am going to repeat. I've looked into Rathmines College and want to know if it's a good choice to repeat there? If the teachers and students are good? and if they have a place to study there?

If the case is no I would have to go to Institute or Ashfield with their giant fees. :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Azuraiii wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Wasn't too happy about my results so i decided that i am going to repeat. I've looked into Rathmines College and want to know if it's a good choice to repeat there? If the teachers and students are good? and if they have a place to study there?

If the case is no I would have to go to Institute or Ashfield with their giant fees. :(

Hi there i have just repeated in rathmines college this year and it was brilliant! i loved it there ,i will pm you so we can talk further :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 buachaill eile

Hi

I am considering repeating also. I have an appointment in Rathmines College. Can anyone give me advice on the quality of teachers and course. Especially in Maths and Irish.

Thanks

Hi

I am considering repeating also. I have an appointment in Rathmines College. Can anyone give me advice on the quality of teachers and course. Especially in Maths and Irish.

Thanks

sent you a pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cjh111

I'm going to repeat here this year too. Registering tomorrow.Does anyone know how strict they are on attendance? I don't like the idea of having to go 9-5 mon-friday for another year. I'd much prefer the chance to study at home and touch base there a few times a week , and to cover course changes for LC 2014.

cjh111 wrote: »
    I'm going to repeat here this year too. Registering tomorrow.Does anyone know how strict they are on attendance? I don't like the idea of having to go 9-5 mon-friday for another year. I'd much prefer the chance to study at home and touch base there a few times a week , and to cover course changes for LC 2014.

It is not usually 9-5 , with my timetable i finished at 2 or 3 everyday and didn't start until 12 some days , if you do art that is on later in the day until 5 sometimes. They are not very strict but they say they want full attendance(numbers dwindled throughout the year) but honestly if you say in the interview thing that you will only be there a few times a week they will probably suggest to go somewhere else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 abdul1234

hey im starting at rathmines college and was wondering if you have any information on how good it is and how the teachers are.

Advertisement